- Tips for Hiring Foreigners
If you want to hire a foreigner to come to work for you in Japan, you must consider their eligibility to get a working visa. We assess your applicant’s eligibility and advise clients about proof documentation they will need for visa filing.
There are several categories of resident status for working visas. For employees hired by private companies, the relevant categories are usually:
Engineer/Specialist in Humanities/International Services, Intra-company Transferee, Skilled Labor, and Entertainer.
Generally requirements for each category are
(1) that the applicant’s work experience or educational degree is related to its description of job, and
(2) that the applicant’s experience or degree is sufficient for the visa status.
- Tips for Accepting Foreign Trainees
If you want to have trainees from oversea, there are two ways to accept them.
(1) Accepting trainees from your subsidiaries or your business partners overseas.
(2) Organizing a cooperative alliance with other companies to accept trainees from sending organizations overseas.
During the training period, companies must provide compensation for expenses, accommodations, and insurance for trainees. We can help you to establish and operate a cooperation alliance.See STATUS of RESIDENCE
See E-MAIL CONSULTATION